I am going to borrow some general guidelines and organization tactics from the Tuesdays with Dorie club and describe how this is all supposed to work and try to start off with good organization and preempt any questions.
(1) You must own the book The Sweet Melissa Baking Book.
(2) You must post when it is Sunday in your time zone (or as close to Sunday as possible if life gets to hectic).
(3) While the group will post weekly, you must post at least once a month. If after two months you haven’t posted a recipe from Sweet Melissa Sundays, then we’ll remove your blog from the blogroll.
(4) Please do not post the recipe unless you are the host for the week. We want to support Sweet Melissa and encourage people to buy her cookbook.
(5) You must have a blog to post your baking adventures on. It’s easy to do and super fun!
(6) If life does get in the way (work, vacation, illness, injury, family, etc.) and you need a break just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is supposed to be fun and not stressful (don’t we all have enough of that in life).
(7) The host of the week will be determined by membership order and will choose the new recipe for the week. (See Bakers page). Each recipe should only be chosen once so we can make our way through the book. We will keep a running index to show what’s available (see Recipe page).
(8) Feel free to make substitutions or use your creativity to modify the recipe to suit your needs/lifestyle/dietary restrictions, etc. In fact, the more creative people are (ingredient, pan size/shape or pairings), the more fun reading everyone’s blog posts are.
If you want to join, please email me at email@example.com and give me your name and blog address.
Thanks for baking with us.